Explore Bonaire on your own.
In order to prevent the COVID-19 disease from spreading we have taken the following measures:
1) Rentals (scooters / bicycles) are cleaned before renting and upon returning to our shop.
2) Customers are encouraged to reduce waiting time in our shop by filling in our reservation form. This will ensure that your rental agreement will be ready upon arrival.
In case your travel plans are cancelled due to the COVID-19 virus, you can change your reservation without additional costs.
We rent two different types of scooters:
- Full automatic scooter 50CC, brand is Kymco Agility (double seater)
- Full automatic scooter 50CC, brand is Sym Mio (one seater). This scooter is equipped with a basket.
Rental rates Scooters:
- 1 day USD 25, 3 days USD 65, 1 week USD 150 (7 days = pay 6).
- Additional Government rental fee of USD 2 per day.
- Helmets available for an extra fee of USD 2,50 per day.
- Long term rental on request (check our internship deal as well!)
- Rent includes a 3rd party liability insurance and is excluding fuel. Additional insurances are possible.
What do you need:
- Valid driver’s license for a car or moped and a minimum age of 18 years. Be aware that with just a car driving licence you can drive at max a 50cc scooter. For more information: Driving licence on Bonaire.
- Deposit of USD 500 on Mastercard / VISA. A cash deposit or IBAN wire transfer is also possible. The theft insurance (6 USD per day) is mandatory in case of a cash deposit or IBAN wire transfer.
Service: we pick you up for free if you rent 3 days or more.